I am so happy to share Lynns Pad Thai which is so easy to prepare and so healthy. Find an interview about These amazing lovely Person I met via Instagram here: Meet Lynn
“I’ve finally managed to upload a new video: healthy pad thai with peanut sauce and coriander (cilantro). This dish has been my boyfriend and my favorite for quite some time now. Some might say that we’re addicted, and they would probably be right. We eat it at least twice a week if not more. We’ve perfected every step in the making process so that it only takes us about 25 minutes to make it, but that includes lots of routine and practice, so I believe the normal prepping time would be between 35 and 45 minutes for someone who makes this for the first time.”
Healthy Pad Thai with Peanut Sauce and Coriander
- about 2 packages of rice noodles
- 1 zucchini squash
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- ½ cup of sliced red cabbage (optional, but adds a nice color)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- ½ cup plain peanuts
- 1 handful fresh cilantro or thai basil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce or tamari
- the juice of 1 lime (or only ½ if you prefer)
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup or agave
- ⅓ cup (80g) of peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar (optional)
- Start by boiling water and pour it into a large bowl. Add the uncooked rice noodles at let them soak for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, spiralize the zucchini squash and carrots, and slice the red bell pepper. Crush the peanuts, and wash, dry and roughly chop the cilantro or thai basil, or both.
- To make the sauce, simply place all the ingredients into a food processor or strong blender and blend until smooth. If you don’t have a food processor, crush the garlic with a garlic press, grate the ginger, add all the ingredients for the sauce to a bowl and stir it around well.
- Now heat the oil in a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add the veggies and stir fry them for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook them or they can get soggy.
- Then add the sauce and the rice noodles and stir for another minute or two until the noodles have fully absorbed the sauce. Add more tamari if desired.
- Add the crushed peanut and chopped cilantro or basil and serve immediately.
This post is also available in: Deutsch