Let’s celebrate Blog Carnival! When you are a Blogger you know the feeling to work almost alone behind the camera. You enjoy your creativity while doing a photo session and have fun with editing your pictures on the computer. But sometimes it can be a really lonely process. That’s the main reason we are all active in social media. We want to share our love, our passion of food and tell others about our experiences, our stories. I think most of the people who read this agree on that point.
I want to create an event where we all participate together. To get connected and to share our same passion.
The passion of creating healthy food, taking food pictures and sharing recipes as well as tricks and tips for a healthy diet.
I invite you to join this #healthyfastfood4 Event (from 3rd September until 30th September) and benefit from our wonderful healthy food community.
Because we ALL LOVE HEALTHY FAST FOOD I decided to use this topic. I really love to enjoy a cold beer together with roasted sweet potatoes with guacamole, quesadillas, sandwiches, tacos or vegetarian and vegan burger! You feel the same? Join now! By the way. I will publish the recipe for the Eggplant Gyros Pita in the picture next week.
By the way. I will publish my current FAVORITE blog post as from today in every single blog post at the end of each post to share the amazing work from my Blogger collegues. There are so many lovely souls out there you need to discover as well.
What is a Blog Carnival?
A Blog Carnival is a „virtual party“ where blogger share their blog post with a special topic. The organizer (me) collects all posts and publish them on a fixed date on his blog with a feedback.
Who can participate?
Every blogger with an own blog can join this event. The organizer will proof the participants of authenticity and decide to approve or not. The blog post needs to fit to the topic and it need to have a suitable quality. If the participant isn’t approved by me I will inform you.
Share the Love
Feel free to publish the participant list as well on your blog and / or social media on the 1st October or later to share the healthy fast food love.
• Create and publish an own blog post with a healthy fast food recipe until the 30th September
• Include this Link http://nutsandblueberries.com/blog-carnival/ in your post to inform your readers about the Blog Carnival #healthyfastfood4
• The recipe needs to be free from meat and fish (vegetarian or vegan)
• The recipe is healthy and nearly free from any convenience ingredients
• Publish your blog post link in the comments under this post (I will add your link to the Blog Carnival)
• Optional: Write me an e-mail with your Link firstname.lastname@example.org
• Promote the Blog Carnival #healthyfastfood4 on your social media in advance to join more participants and make the events more interesting for readers
• Use #healthyfastfood4 to tag your recipe on Instagram
• I will publish all participants on my blog and Instagram @nutsandblueberries on 1st October
Can’t wait to see you creations my friend! Happy healthy fast food cooking!
FAVORITES OF THE WEEK
These Matcha Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches (Vegan + GF) from Sophie are really mouthwatering and such a great idea to end up summer.
What a great idea from Tieghan to freeze smoothie ingredients to have them on hand when you need them: Freezer Smoothie Pack 6
I was inspired by Dr. Danielle Dowling article about How To Get Vulnerable & Learn To Share Your Inner Truth.
This post is also available in: Deutsch